GAMSAT Section 1&2 Workbook 2020 preparation manuals(The Guru Method): GAMSAT Style questions and worked solutions for Section 1&2 (Paperback)
The GAMSAT is an annual exam aimed at students in Australia, UK and Ireland who who want to study postgraduate Medicine.
GAMSAT test questions have frequencies, patterns, tendencies and styles which can be predicted and prepared for. The Guru Method GAMSAT preparation books are designed to give the candidate an edge over those studying purely from traditional textbooks. This will make GAMSAT preparation more efficient.
It is not enough that the candidate follows a study guide or read about examples and sample questions in a book. It is vital that the GAMST preparation contain practise on gamsat papers, practise tests or sample questions modelled after the actual exam.
That is where Michael Tan's GAMSAT prep books shine, it is full of GAMSAT practise questions, sample questions modelled after the GAMSAT paper.
Michael Tan's Guru Method first edition was published in 2004, and has helped over three thousand GAMSAT candidates achieve their goals of passing the GAMSAT test.
As part of the 9 part course on GAMSAT prep, the Workbook Section 1 & 2 study guide book will cover;
- 55 units and 214 pages of GAMSAT practise questions and fully worked solutions covering Section 1 & 2.
- Fully worked 3-step methodology solutions to GAMSAT sample questions allowing you to see a systematic methodology to answering each individual question.
- Structured meticulously so that each unit mimics exactly the exam questions in the GAMSAT exam.
- GAMSAT test questions that are categorised by section & topic, making it easy to train for weaknesses.
- Practise on topics and concepts that are likely to occur in the GAMSAT test.
- Practise on GAMSAT example questions that accurately mimic the difficulty level of the GAMSAT paper in section 1 & 2.