The Ultimate MAT Guide: Maths Admissions Test Guide. Updated with the latest specification, 4 full mock papers, with fully worked solutions, t (Paperback)
The Ultimate MAT Guide includes:
General AdviceWritten by tutors who have scored in the top 10% of the MAT providing time-saving tips and score-boosting strategies as well as 4 full length mock papers with worked solutions
Whether you're applying for Oxford, Imperial, or Warwick, you already know that these top universities expect an exceptional MAT score in their best candidates. The Mathematics Admissions Test (MAT) is a tricky test, requiring you to answer complex questions without a calculator all within a tight time limit.
Your score in the MAT can make or break your application, as it tests all the skills and knowledge that your admissions departments look for in a top candidate. Therefore, it's essential to score as highly as possible on this crucial exam.
Written by MAT specialists and top Oxbridge tutors, and full of insider knowledge and tips, the Ultimate MAT Guide is designed to help you make the most of your preparation, approach the test with confidence, and get those top scores.
- The most fully comprehensive guide to the MAT exam, updated each admissions cycle.
- 4 full length mock papers, written by experts exactly in the style of the real exam, to allow you to practice and revise successfully.
- Fully worked solutions to give you clear and thorough guidance to help you understand where the gaps in your knowledge are and to learn from your mistakes.
- Containing score-boosting tips, tricks, techniques, and advice all written by expert MAT tutors.
- Time-saving strategies to help you beat the clock and answer efficiently.
- Advice to cover both sections extensively: Multiple Choice Questions (Section 1) and long questions (Section 2).