Insight Guides Explore Perth & West Coast Australia (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Insight Explore Guides) (Paperback)
Insight Guides Explore Perth & West Coast Australia
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Focused travel guide featuring the very best routes and itineraries, now with free eBook.
Discover the best of Perth and West Coast Australia with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like Kings Park, Swan Valley and Fremantle Prison, to discovering cultural gems, including the gold trail that extends around the city from the Perth Mint to the Super Pit in Kalgoorlie, swimming with whale sharks off Exmouth and a grape escape for wine lovers at Margaret River, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Australia.
Features of this travel guide to Perth and West Coast Australia
- 16 walks and tours detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights immerse yourself in Australia's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Insider recommendations discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour map with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers Swan River and Kings Park; Perth Water and South Bank; City Centre and Old Perth; Cultural Centre and Northbridge; Subiaco; East Perth; Fremantle; Perth's suburban beaches; Rottnest; Swan Valley; South of Perth; Margaret River and Southwest; Southern Oceans and Goldfields; North of Perth to Shark Bay; Ningaloo and the Pilbara; Broome and the Kimberely
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Australia? Check out Insight Guides Australia for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.